*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
A funny math hoodie featuring the Banach-Tarski paradox.
• White, unisex hooded sweatshirt.
• Size: EXTRA LARGE. Please check the images above for the size chart and product measurements.
• 50/50 cotton/poly blend fabric. This fabric blend is shrink resistant, durable and wrinkle-free straight from the dryer.
• 8 oz mid-weight hoodie is cozy without being too thick.
• Two-ply hood with grommets and drawcord so you can adjust the hood fit. Front pouch pocket warms your hands.
• Preshrunk, pill-resistant fleece. Spandex in cuffs and waistband.
The Banach-Tarski theorem says that a solid ball can be split into finitely many pieces, which can then be rigidly rearranged into two balls with the same size as the original - violating physical conservation laws!